Google
 

Thursday, June 7, 2007

New JHOOM BARABAR JHOOM Video: JBJ & Polls!

Well, is it a JBJ month? 'Coz this June I'm constantly posting JBJ videos et al. Don't I have anything else to post? Yes, I do! But it's just for fun.

Below is a song from Yash Raj Films' Jhoom Barabar Jhoom where all the four leads of the film (Bobby Deol, Lara Dutta, Preity Zinta, Abhishek Bachchan) are dancing to the song JBJ. The song is just about okay according to me. There are no close-ups so it's not possible to comment on individual looks. But Abhishek "does" look bad. The past video (KoL, TtH) were far superior in terms of visuals and cinematography.

Anyways! Enjoy it now!

Now rate it!
How do you rate the above JBJ song video?
Awesome!
Very Good!
Pretty Cool!
Mediocre!
Very Poor!
  
pollcode.com free polls


You can also vote here!

P.S. : My next post will be on JBJ too!

No comments: