Google
 

Friday, May 18, 2007

New JHOOM BARABAR JHOOM Song Video: Ticket To Hollywood

Well as always, it's for the first time on Bollywood Unlimited again. I requested my YouTube friend to find new JHOOM BARABAR JHOOM videos, for you! And guess what, he got the song TICKET TO HOLLYWOOOD. He acknowledged my site and subtitled it at my requests. That's very nice of you. This is A Yashraj/ YRF/ Yash Raj Film which stars Preity Zinta, Lara Dutta, Bobby Deol, Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan.

This song features Abhishek teasing Lara in Paris demanding "ticket to Hollywood". What's that? It's got a Punjabi feel. It's sung by Neeraj 'Bombay Viking' Shridar and Alisha Chinai. Watch it!

The look of Lara is awesome but unshaven Abhishek looks anything but a man.



Please tell me how's it!

More exciting videos coming soon!

No comments: